Low Glycemic Diets Have More Muscle

Primal Diet regime and Atkin are probably the best of the best when it comes to diets low in glycemic index. I tried both diets and noticed a big improvement in my strength and weight.

Atkin Diet

The Atkins diet involves restriction of carbohydrates to get your body to burn its own fat. Your body prefers to burn glucose in fat so that the restriction of carbohydrates is necessary.

If given the chance your body will metabolize glucose from carbohydrates you eat first and eat too many carbohydrates are stored burning fat, not fat.

My personal experience

I did this diet for about 3 years and I felt like superwoman. I had the opportunity to work six days a week, taking care of my young son and cook most of my own meals.

I did not need to sleep more than 6 hours, and I have a lot of work during my experience with this system.

Taking supplements of very good natural contributed enormously to plan and I realized when I stopped taking the diet has become more difficult.

Diet foods with low glycemic index low glycemic index may include:

Eggs, chicken, pork, beef, fish, lamb, bison, turkey, seafood
The whole milk, whole yogurt, cheese, butter, cream
Brown rice, whole wheat pasta, oatmeal
Pecans, macadamia nuts, almonds, coconut, pumpkin seeds
Lemons, limes, raspberries, blackberries, grapefruit, tomato, avocado
Broccoli, onions, mushrooms, spinach, kale, chard, asparagus, peppers, celery, coriander, parsley, lettuce
Beans, lentils, beans, chickpeas
The Primal Plan
Primal diet is very similar to the Atkin's diet, but there are some differences:

There is a raw food
No counting carbohydrates involved
There are no pulses or beans are widely accepted
Supplements are not recommended in this diet
If you must drink water, mineral water is recommended
Raw milk, raw meat, raw eggs, raw butter, cream crude coconut juice and raw vegetables are the staples of the diet.

My personal experience

I loved the raw milk and even gave my little boy. I realized that I had no dental problems by drinking raw milk, but when I left the raw milk came along cavities.

I found very balanced raw eggs and raw meats. They really seemed to affect my strength and energy levels.

Even if I was not 100% bonus time, I noticed a big change in my health. However, the primary scheme gave me a base and calm I have never known a diet.

For more information on the intake of raw foods and other important health information, visit Destination Healthy Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment